Kentucky’s #1 Rated Home Buyer
Revivalist Homes is a family-owned local home buying team rooted in faith and community. We make the process of selling a house fast, hassle-free, and without pressure. We buy houses throughout Kentucky ourselves, so there are no middle men; which means you’ll never pay fees, commissions, or closing cost. See how much cash you could receive with a no-obligation offer today.
“Get A Guaranteed Offer For Your KY House!”
Hi! I’m Josh, the founder of Revivalist Homes, a company dedicated to offering homeowners a fast and simple option for selling their house without hassles and hidden fees. Thank you for visiting our site and considering us. Below you’ll find more information about our easy and transparent process. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I hope to meet you soon!
Highly Recommended By Homeowners
We’ve built a 5-star reputation of being honest and ethical home buyers by always putting the homeowner first.
The Benefits Of Selling To Revivalist Homes
- Receive your offer within 24 hours! Call or fill out the form above, get a property evaluation, and have a cash offer in your hands within 24 hours.
- ZERO fees or commissions! Because we are direct home buyers and NOT realtors, you don’t pay any fees or commissions when working with us.
- We pay your closing costs! Closing costs can cost you thousands, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Local expertise and support! Feel at peace knowing that you’re working with a locally owned family business, that knows the market at a hyper-local level.
- No costly repairs! We buy houses in their “as-is” condition. Meaning, we will never ask you to make repairs. No matter the condition, we will buy it.
- Leave the cleaning to us! Don’t stress yourself out trying to decide what to do with any trash or unwanted junk around your house. We will clean it up!
- We close on your timeline! Whether you need to sell your house fast or want some time to transition into a new home, we will close when it’s convenient for you.
- Flexible solutions! Sell on your terms. We offer a completely tailored approach to home selling and have experience with all types of unique situations.
Sell Your House Fast In 3 Easy Steps
We’ll personally guide you through every step of the process from offer to closing.
Fill Out The Form
Submit your information online, call, or text us. We’ll gather some details about your property, situation, and goals you have for selling. It’s completely confidential.
Get Your Cash Offer
We’ll come out to walk the property with you and then make you a fair no-obligation offer within 24 hours based on the market value and condition.
Close And Get Paid
Choose a closing date that works best for you and get paid at a local reputable title company. There are no closing fees or realtor commissions.
We get it, although selling your house to us can be quick and easy, it may still feel a little unclear if you’ve never done it before. Use the links below to become familiar with our company, our simple process, and decide if it’s a good fit for you.
Get an idea of what our transparent process entails. Learn how we determine the amount we offer you and be confident in our approach to help you reach your goals. You’ll know exactly what to expect when you sell to Revivalist Homes.
We pride ourselves on being a relationship-first driven company and believe that people do business with who they like and trust. Head over to our “About Us” page to learn about our story and meet who you’ll be working with.
Sell Your House The Easy Way
Revivalist Homes provides another option for selling your Kentucky home. No listing fees, no agent commissions, and a quick and hassle-free closing process. You won’t have to worry about the hassle of repairs or renovations. Getting rid of the headache and stress of dealing with an unwanted property is our service to you. See the side-by-side comparison below:
Selling Your House To Revivalist Homes
We’ll make you a fair cash offer so you can sell without the hassles and stress of listing.
- Highest guaranteed cash offer
Tell us about your house and we’ll carefully evaluate it with our local market expertise to provide you with a fair, no-obligation offer in 24 hours.
- No Showings – No Hassles
We buy your house “as-is” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up. Our flexible solutions make it easy.
- You choose your closing day
Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you. We’ll help guide you through the entire process.
- We pay ALL closing costs
Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees. Which means more money in your pocket.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions.
We’re not realtors. Since we’re buying your house directly, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that you receive at closing.
- We’ll cover any repairs
Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off at no extra charge.
- Sell and stay program
Stay in your house after you sell for FREE up to 30 days. Convert your homes equity to cash and stay as a renter for as long as you want.
List With An Agent Or Sell To An iBuyer
The amount of time, money, and stress involved with other options quickly add up.
- The months it takes to sell add up
Your home is costing you money the entire time it sits on the market. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Plenty of showings and disruption to your life
Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can provide a serious disruption to your life and cause you stress.
- It takes forever to close
It takes anywhere from 30 to 60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer. That’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through…
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs. That’s $2,000 out of your pocket on a $100,000 sale.
- Fees and commissions stack up
In addition to closing costs, commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket at close. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
Depending on what pops up during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
- Low ball offers
iBuyers and national home buying companies are notorious for below market value offers. Often untrustworthy and offer no local support.
Locally Trusted Kentucky Home Buyers
Don’t take it from us, see what others have to say about working with us below.
- Outdated Houses
- Repairs Needed
- Pest Problems
- Full of Junk
- Fire Damage
- Foundation Issues
- Water Damage
- Termite Infestation
- Clean Houses
- Unwanted Property
- Inherited Property
- Out of State Owner
- Hoarder Home
- Title Issues
- Bad Tenants
- Large Leins
- Property Taxes Due
- Need to Sell Fast
- Reverse Mortgage
- Code Violations
- Low Equity
Kentucky’s Leading Home Buyer
The Best Way To Sell Your KY Home Fast
No matter your situation, we have the experience and resources to buy your home and help you sell your house fast! We buy houses throughout southern Kentucky in any condition or price range for cash. Let us show you how simple selling your home should be.
No Obligation Cash Offer
Before signing a contract to work with an agent, get a fair offer from us and never pay commissions.
Avoid Repairs & Remodeling
Making improvements to get your house “market ready” can cost you thousands.
Move On Your Timeline
Stay in your house after selling to us and move out when you’re ready with our Sell and Stay Program.
Simple Closing Process
We’ll take care of handling all the necessary paperwork with our title company to make it easy for you.
Sell Your House AS-IS
Enjoy the confidence of knowing that we’ll buy your exactly how it is, no matter the condition.
Leave The Cleaning To Us
When you sell to us, feel free to leave behind whatever you don’t want to take with you at no extra cost.
Selling Your Home Can Be Quick And Effortless
We believe the house selling process should be faster, easier, and hassle-free for Kentucky home sellers. That’s why we offer an alternative for those homeowners who may not have the desire, time, or ability to list their house the “traditional way”. We’ll work with you to assess your situation, make you a transparent all-cash offer, and close on your timeline. Best of all, when we buy your house directly from you, we buy it as-is. You walk away without having to do any repairs. We’ll even clean out the property for you. It’s that easy and convenient
Reviving Communities One House At A Time
We buy houses in any condition throughout Southern Kentucky, and transform them into fully remodeled homes that families can enjoy for years to come. When we buy homes, there is no waiting, no contingencies, no banks, and no cleaning up the property. We buy houses “as-is” without the hassle so you can sell your house fast and put more money in your pocket. No matter the condition of your property, the situation, or challenge you’re facing, we are here to help. Get your fair cash offer today by submitting some information about your property below.
How To Sell My House In Kentucky?
Explore Your Options!
At Revivalist Homes, we understand everyone’s situations and circumstances are unique. We take the “one size does NOT fit all” approach with every client. When you contact us, we’ll listen to to your wants and needs as it relates to selling your home, and educate you on the different options you have so you can make the most well-informed decision. YOU choose the best option that accomplishes your goals. Sometimes that means listing with a reputable real estate agent. Other times it means taking a non-traditional approach. Either way, we’re here to help.
- OPTION 1 – List your house on the market with a real estate agent. This options typically results in the highest net proceeds. However, it usually takes 45 to 90+ days before you have cash in your hands, plus you must deal with the hassles of open houses, commissions, and financing falling through at the last minute.
- OPTION 2 – Sell the house yourself (FSBO). You can list your house fairly quickly yourself using sites such as Zillow or Facebook. Maybe even save a few bucks avoiding commissions. However, typically you receive less net proceeds than working with an agent. Plus, it often causes people way more stress because of the time and effort involved.
- OPTION 3 – Sell for cash to Revivalist Homes, a professional home buyer. Receive a competitive offer no matter the condition of your property. You can avoid the hassles of listing on the market, waiting months for a decent offer, only for it fall through days before closing… We’ll never ask you to make repairs since we buy homes “as-is” and can close when it’s convenient for you. There is no obligation to get a CASH offer, and we LOVE the most difficult situations agents or other investors won’t touch.
When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll present you with a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours. We can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you! It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of. Don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And, because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing, we can close in as little as 14 days. (Click here to learn about our process →)
Or Give Us A Call Now At (270) 799-2409
We Buy Houses In ANY Condition
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Kentucky and pay a fair cash price. Often, homeowners have busy lives and it’s difficult to find time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market. If that describes you, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of. We can help you sell your home quickly and for cash.
Selling your home the “traditional way” can be a long and strenuous undertaking. Revivalist Homes understands that and instead provides a more enjoyable experience. Our job is to make the house selling process as hassle-free as possible for our clients. We understand that everyone’s goals and situations are unique. It’s why we take the time to listen to your desires, and then educate you on your options. We want you to feel empowered to make the right decision for you, your family, and your property. We’ve streamlined the selling process to eliminate stress, unnecessary steps, and time-wasting appointments.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer but the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way is just too much, contact us today. Once you let us know about the property you’d like to sell, you could have a fair, no-obligation, all-cash offer in 24 hours and close in as little as 14 days! The price we agree on is the amount you’ll receive at closing (we pay all closing cost).